1. How do I book a move?
There are a few ways to book a move with Lions – refer to our short video on our home page for short and sweet version.
- Complete our online inventory document and submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org and our booking agent will be in touch if there are any further questions regarding your relocation and submit a quote thereafter.
- Send a mail to email@example.com requesting us to forward an inventory document
- Schedule an in-home estimate by filling out our online Contact form, and one of our agents will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- You can also reach our offices directly by calling 010 220 5027 or 084 563 6147 and one of our personal will follow up with you to help schedule your in-home or office estimate.
Once scheduled, a moving-coordinator will be assigned to you to help answer any questions that you might have.
2. Will Lion Movers come out to do an Office or Residential Assessment personally?
Yes, an assigned agent will visit your location and determine the scale and weight of all your belongings are to be moved. After discussing all time or service related details to your move and answering any questions you might have, our agent will forward your details to the person assigned to quote and co-ordinate your move and draft a customized quote for your entire move.
It must be noted that we only do personal assessments in areas that are within a 30km radius from our head office in Midrand/Kyalami.
The same applies to our Lion Haulers company.
3. What packing options are available?
You can pack yourself, we can just supply the packaging material, we can pack selected items of your belongings, or we can pack everything for you. Lion Movers personalizes your moving experience to be as simple as possible.
4. Does Lion movers deliver boxes and packaging supplies?
Yes we do, but similarly to assessments, areas that are within a 30km radius from our offices only.
5. My move date changed or moved, what do I do?
Lion Movers or Lion Haulers should be notified at least 5-7 working days in advance before any rescheduled move.
6. Does Lion Movers and Lion Haulers provide all the equipment and staff needed to move my goods?
Yes we provide the following as “standard” and “inclusive” with all moves done;
- Moving Blankets
- Straps and Ropes to secure goods
7. Are there any other services besides the standard moving services that are offered that will make the move even easier for me?
Yes, Lion movers full end to end services and offerings are under our services page and are very comprehensive due to the affiliations and partners that operate within our with our company and some of these services are:
- Home or Office Cleaning
- Home Automation
- Courier services
8. Will Lion Haulers have someone that can project manage our entire relocation or transportation requirements for us?
Yes, similarly to Lion Movers, and dependent on the scope of work required, Lion Haulers will assign a “project manager” to attend all your meetings and try and accommodate all the changes that occasionally happen on bigger projects/transportation requirements.